I hope that you are excited about the upcoming school year. We use a lot of supplies in Kindergarten throughout the year. Most supplies will be kept in our class cabinet to use as needed. This is what we need to start the school year.
- Backpack – No Wheels (it does not need to be clear or mesh). It should be able to hold a regular sized folder and/ or lunchbox.
- 1 Primary Writing Journals – Stage 3 (has a handwriting grid line and room to write and draw pictures on the same page.
- 4 boxes of 8 pack crayons- primary colors
- 12 glue sticks
- a zippered pouch supply bag. It should be able to hold crayons, a glue stick, a pencil and scissors.
- child scissors (if your child is left handed, please try to find scissors for lefties)
- 2 large erasers
- a bunch of large primary writing pencils with erasers.
- 1 pack of multi-colored construction paper (sorted by color is possible)
- a pair of headphones for the computer lab. Non character designs or ear buds please.
- Band Aid Brand bandaids.
- very small pillow (travel size) for rest time – items that are too large may be sent home.
- Beach towel (no blankets please) for rest time
- three boxes of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 3 packs of baby wipes to use for cleaning up after snack or craft projects
- Ziploc baggies – different size
- Clorox or Lysol wipes
Please put name on backpack, lunchbox, bags of supplies and pillow and towels. Students will need to have their names on St. Mary’s sweatshirts, ties and sweaters so we can make sure they make it back to their rightful owners after lunch and recess. A fabric marker works great for these.